Cultures Connecting provides consulting, professional development, diversity leadership coaching, and keynotes to help organizations enter into conversations about race, culture, and social justice and learn new skills they can apply in the workplace and beyond.
We tailor our presentations to meet the specific needs of your organization. The following services are offered independently or can be combined in a package deal. Watch our Video
Please contact us for a free initial consultation and price quote.
Consulting and Coaching
- Make recommendations to respond to difficult situations
- Evaluate the culture of your organization, including observations and interviews, to identify next steps
- Meet with organization leaders to examine and/or create long-term plans for greater cultural competence
- Provide one-on-one leadership coaching for diversity directors
and other equity leaders
- Work one-on-one with struggling staff
- Examine curriculum and make recommendations
- Work with large or small groups in finding culturally responsive solutions to issues
- Engage staff in dialogue to identify and address oppression
- Moderate panel presentations
- Present keynote addresses tailored to your audience
- Design diversity workshops to meet your
- Learn facilitation skills from
Training the Trainer: Helpful Tips for Leading and Facilitating Conversations on Race
- Engage in critical dialogue using our Hot Buttons.
- Use workshop-tested
lesson plans and other resources on our Activities
for Trainers CD.